Terms and Conditions
2. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, all such information and online services are referred to as the “Services.” If you are an individual end user accessing the Services, you understand and agree that the Services are provided to you subject to these Terms. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
3. The user is buying the services of this product with their individual interest.
4. Your access to the website will terminate at the end of 2 years from the date of registration which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of User Content, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5. You may not resell or sublicense access of the Service to any third-party. You may use the Services and Downloadable Tools if and only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
6. You may not modify or create any derivative product based on the Services or Downloadable Tools.
7. You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any component of the Services and/or Downloadable Tools is compiled or interpreted, and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting you any right to obtain or use source code.
8. We are authorized resellers of this service for this State, all rights, Intellectual property rights as applicable, title and interest in and to the Challenging Our Minds website is solely owned by Challenging Our Minds, c/o Neuroscience Center of Indianapolis, USA and can be contacted through their India Partner META Institute of Human Development and its Principle partner COM email@example.com.
9. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Unless you first obtain the copyright owner’s prior written consent, you may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform (in the case of sound recordings), or create derivative works from any copyrighted work made available or accessible via the Services.
10. In no event shall we, nor our directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the services (i) for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), (ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination), or (iii) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) of the greater of (a) fees paid to us for the purchasing the product.. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
11. Challenging Our Minds, Ekalavyaa Knowledge Services and META And/Or its affiliates do not warrant that your use of the services will be uninterrupted, Error free or virus free. The Submission of any personal content and download or upload of any material through the services are done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download or upload of any such material or from reliance upon the services, and you are advised to maintain offline backup copies of all personal content. Challenging Our Minds, Ekalavyaa Knowledge Services and META And/Or its affiliates does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the services and you agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the services.
12. We reserve the right to modify Terms and Conditions and will be updated in www.ekalavyaa.com at any time without notice. Please refer to www.ekalavyaa.com website for changes to the terms and conditions. Continued use of the Services following posting of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified. In the unexpected event of contract termination betweenEkalavyaaand META Institute of Human Development to resell COM services, there will be no impact to the license period of your service and in such situation all support questions to be routed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Ekalavyaa Knowledge Servicesare allowed to use the personal information collected for internal operational purpose, specific marketing and empirical evaluation.
Any product functioning issues and queries regarding operations, please contact your children school authority with the registration ID, and problem details.School in turn will work with Ekalavyaa for addressing your issues.
For registration directly through Ekalavyaa, please contact email@example.com
For suggestions and feedback on the content of the product, Improvements etc.,please write to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your registration ID and School name as part of your email.