Challenging Our Minds (COM) is a computer based cognitive enhancement product. This product is based upon scientific research to enhance the cognitive skills necessary for optimal functioning with academics and daily life.
COM was designed to develop and enhance cognitive functions across the following domains.
- Attention skills
- Executive skills
- Memory skills
- Visuospatial skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Communication skills
- Psycho Social skill
- Challenging Our Minds (COM) can be trained by any one above 6 years
- Self learning modules assisted by a cartoon character called Einstein
- Teachers are able to print the progress of individual child as well as class
- Video training and practice module for teachers
The COM system is based upon more than 25 years of work and research conducted by Dr. Odie Bracy, a clinical neuropsychologist and Director of the Neuroscience Center of Indianapolis. This NPO therapy system has beenutilized in over 5,000 facilities around the world.
This program was first adapted as cognitive rehabilitation therapy for use in schools in 1990 and has been researched and modified continuously since then. Three research publications have shown the significant advantages of participation in our intervention program for all children, not just those with special needs.
- The COM program cognitive exercises are arranged in 7 different domains
- In each domain the exercises are arranged from simple to more complex.
- Progression through the system is automatically monitored by the system
- Each child can progress at his or her own pace, Mastery of each level of each exercise is required for one to be promoted to the next level or next exercise in a domain.
- The system automatically keeps track of where one stops work during a session and will start back on the next session at the point where the child stopped.
This product is used in many countries across the globe directly subscribing online. However META, India holds All India Franchisee license of the program and Ekalavyaa Knowledge Services Private limited have obtained exclusive franchisee license for reselling the program in Karnataka, Andhra & Telengana states.
How to Subscribe
Based on the historical data it is expected that an average IQ Child will take about 2years to complete the program. Ekalavyaa Knowledge Services Private Limited (EKS), considering historical data and Indian ecology is offering the program in multiple subscriptions.
One can enroll into the program using one of the two possible options:
Option 1 - Direct Enrollment
Parents can enroll their kids to the program by accessing below link and subscribe to the time limit at their convenience. In this option EKS will provide regular progress reports to parents to monitor their Children progress.
Option 2 – Enrollment through School
Interested Parents can get in touch with their Kids school authorities to contact EKS to enroll their kids. This option provides tracker to kids teacher to monitor kids progress, which not only helps kid realize timely benefits but also supports teacher in understanding the Children strengths and opportunities to address them accordingly.
Phone: +91 91489 75702/04/05